Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Few Wal-mart Freebies and Cheapies


Thanks to the "Cents" able Sawyer I found a few awesome deals at Wal-mart. I haven't been doing my grocery shopping there, but I figured since I was going along with my sister, I might as well see if there were any deals to be had. Here's how I did:

Hint: to print the coupons twice, click back on your screen and refresh it.

4 Small boxes of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda $0.46 each
used 2 $1/2 coupons print here (-$0.16 overage)

2 Small boxes of SeaPak Shrimp Poppers $1.32 each
used 2 $1/1 coupons print here ($0.32 each)

Quaker Rice Cake Snacks $1.37
used $1/1 coupon from 1/18/09 newspaper insert ($0.37)

Donut $0.58 (not a deal, just a pregnancy craving!)

Subtotal before coupons: $6.43
Total OOP: $1.43 ($5.00 or 78% savings)
----------------------------------------------------
I don't have pets, but if you do. Here's a great deal my sister got.

Walmart sells a bag of Purina Cat Food for $4.18 and you can click here for a $4 off Purina Cat or Dog Food coupon. That made the cat food $0.18 each! She printed two coupons. Bonus: they say they give $1 of your purchase to a pet rescue!
---------------------------------------------
I'll be Krogering Tuesday morning, if my doctor's appt. goes quick. I'll post my deals after that! Check out Southern Savers to plan your trip this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on the deals you take advantage of and how they go. Also, if you have a deal to share, please do!