Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sunday Deals 2/1!

OK. First I walked by my printer today and saw the Target coupons for Yoplait Yogurt. I could've screamed. That's why my yogurt deal yesterday of $.34 each didn't seem as great as I remembered it was supposed to be. I was supposed to stack those manufacture coupons I used with the Target coupon of $1/8 to get them for $.22 each! I'll have to eat up all this yogurt and then get the deal next week! Click here to print them if you want to try it!

Back to the point of this post. Drugstore deals start tomorrow! Here are some links to blog's that show the deals and which coupons to use! I'll post how I did tomorrow. Let me know if you are going to try it!

CVS:

Walgreens:

Rite aid:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on the deals you take advantage of and how they go. Also, if you have a deal to share, please do!