Saturday, June 13, 2009

Earn Points & Redeem for Prizes!

Search & Win

A super easy way to get free stuff is to sign up for swagbucks. All you do is use the site as your search engine and randomly as you do searchs you win swagbucks. You can go to the website to do the searches or download a search tool bar to your browser. I usually just go to the website. Rack up the swagbucks and redeem them for prizes. My favorite thing is that you can redeem swagbucks for gift cards!

Please use the link on the above swagbucks picture or click here to sign up because I get referral swagbucks! I would be appreciative. Good luck and happy searching!



www.FindingDealsInTheVille.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on the deals you take advantage of and how they go. Also, if you have a deal to share, please do!