Friday, March 13, 2009

50th Post Give-a-way!


I can't believe I'm already on my 50th post! Yay! It's so exciting.

In honor of my 50th post, I would like to do a give-a-way. I went through a few months worth of newspaper inserts and cut out all the pet coupons. I had to give the doggie ones to my sis and sis-in-law, but I saved most of the kitty ones.

If you are interested in winning a variety of 23 cat food & cat treat coupons, you can enter to win in a couple of ways: (You can enter all three ways for multiple chances!)

1) Post a comment. If you're not a blogger, be sure to leave your e-mail address to I can contact you.

2) Blog about this give-a-way on your blog and be sure to leave me a comment that you did.

3) Subscribe to my blog by e-mail or become a follower and be sure to leave me a comment that you did.

A winner will be picked Tuesday, March 17 at 6:00 p.m. EST. (Unless I go into labor!)

Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. Oooh! I would love the coupons!! Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your fifty! Amazing how quick it happens. I would love cat coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in Kim! I love Free dog food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 50th blog, thanks for the pet coupon giveaway I hope I win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Kim! I'd love some coupons! I've got a cat and dogs and every bit helps.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey that is a great idea. I should start saving my extra coupons I don't use and give them away. I would love the coupons we have two cats so free or cheap food really helps. Thanks so much Tammy email:tammyhi@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. The winner of my first giveaway is jenn! You have 24 hours to respond to this comment or another winner will be picked! You can e-mail me at kiminge at hotmail dot com!

    Here are your random numbers:

    4
    Timestamp: 2009-03-18 03:00:13 UTC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since I never heard back from Jenn, the new winner is Tammy! You have 24 hours to respond to this comment or e-mail I will sned you or another winner will be picked!

    Here are your random numbers:

    7
    Timestamp: 2009-03-19 00:04:02 UTC

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on the deals you take advantage of and how they go. Also, if you have a deal to share, please do!