Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kroger Shopping 1/26


This was my second trip to Kroger since I have been shopping strategically and super-couponing. I found most of my sales/deals for Kroger this week from Southern Saver's blog. If you look at the sales and pair them with coupons, you can use those items plus what you already have in your house to plan your meals for the week.
Hint: Southern Saver's tells you what coupons to pair with the sales!

Here is how I did this week:

Value of Goods: $104.58

Coupons Used: $27.88 ($10 of this was from using the current mega sale deal twice-buy 10 items on the list and get $5 off)

Kroger Savings: $26.79 (amount saved from sale prices)

Spent: $44.40 OOP or 58% Savings

Leave me a comment and let me know how you did! Also, check out The New Frugal Mom's blog. She does a "Let's Go Krogering" post every week. She posts her deals and others post theirs. It's amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim! It's Marianne @ The New Frugal Mom. Thanks for linking up to my feature Let's Go Krogering!

    I noticed that the link you left was actually the permalink for my post. I'm going to clean it up by grabbing the permalink to your post here and adding it (with your name, etc), then deleting the bad link.

    Thanks so much for joining in! I hope you'll bring your deals next week!!

    Marianne @ The New Frugal Mom

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on the deals you take advantage of and how they go. Also, if you have a deal to share, please do!