Monday, June 22, 2009

Great Focus Group Today!


Vocalpoint came to Louisville to hold a focus group and I was selected as one of the participants. It was pretty fun. I met a lot of great women, many of them that had their own frugal blogs! Someone wrote down everyone's e-mail address, so hopefully we can stay in touch. (If any of you lovely women read this...please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you.) Anyway, it was only 2 and a half hours and I made $125! Awesome.


Besides holding focus groups, they send you free stuff and coupons. It's so worth it! Click here to learn more and to sign up.



Happy Monday!





www.FindingDealsInTheVille.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. What did they do during the focus group? Or, are you not allowed to tell? I was invited to come, but couldn't because my husband was working. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was selected for the focus group too, but couldn't make it due to family in town. Sounded like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I was at the focus group yesterday. I am also the one with the emails! Will get those sent to Sabrina (I think she is a computer whiz)by tomorrow. I have to get ready for a conference that I am going to Thursday and can't seem to get away from the computer.... I am the one who has been here before- and I found you again! I have included my blog though it is embarrasing. no one can get to it unless they cut and paste the URL- don't know why? and didn't even spell the URL right! Eventually will get that fixed. oh, am rambling..

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment on the deals you take advantage of and how they go. Also, if you have a deal to share, please do!