Friday, May 22, 2009

Weekend Deals!

Memorial Day Weekend is upon us. Here are the deals I've found for Memorial Day weekend. I'll update this post if I find more. Have a great one!

Free Blue Bunny Aspen or Sedona ice cream! Print out the mail-in-rebate here. Read carefully, it must be purchased between 5/23 and 5/25.

Old Navy Flips Flops are only $1 on Saturday, May 23 only! Call ahead to make sure your store is participating...and get there early. They may run out! (Limit 5 pairs per person.)

May 22 through May 25, save $5 instantly on Huggies brand diapers and training pants when you buy 2 mega or jumbo packs at Babies R Us or Toys R Us. I don't know what their price is, but combined with coupons, this could be a great deal.




www.FindingDealsInTheVille.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on the deals you take advantage of and how they go. Also, if you have a deal to share, please do!