Monday, February 2, 2009

Freebies and Good Deals-redbox code updated

First, a freebie for tomorrow, thanks to Money Saving Mom. Denny's is giving away FREE Grandslam breakfasts tomorrow, Tuesday, February 3 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. I suggest you call ahead to your Denny's to double check they are participating!



Second, Monday is always FREE Redbox rental day. The code for today, Monday, February 2, 2009 is D9P24G. It can only be used by midnight tonight. Don't forget to return the movie by 9 p.m. tomorrow so you won't be charged.


Third, I know there are a lot of people out there who do not go to McDonalds. However, for those of us with kiddos who have to go to McDonald's (especially those with a playland) to stay sane, you can buy a book of 12 coupons for $1 from participating McDonalds. I found mine at the McDonald's on Bardstown Rd. near Mid-City Mall. It has coupons good for free burgers, apple dippers, cones, milk, etc...perfect for the kiddos!

Click here to get a coupon for Buy One Get One FREE small spaghetti from Fazoli's. Update: Graham and I just got back from using this coupon. He loves the free breadsticks!

Please leave me a comment and let me know if you plan to use any of these deals or what happened when you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment on the deals you take advantage of and how they go. Also, if you have a deal to share, please do!